Problems using VS2013

Oct 6, 2015 at 11:14 PM
Hi AlexDev,

I've tried to open the solution "BabylonNativeCs.sln" with VS2013, but the automatic migration from VS2012 to VS2013 failed.

The Migration Report errors appeared for each of the projects (BabylonAndroid.... BabylonWfp), and the error messages are all the same (except for the project's name):
"BabylonAndroid\BabylonAndroid.csproj: The application which this project type is based on was not found. Please try this link for further information: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?prd=12395&pver=11&sbp=ProjectTypeDeprecated&plcid=0x409&clcid=0x409&ar=MSDN&sar=ProjectCompatibility&o1=FAE04EC0-301F-11D3-BF4B-00C04F79EFBC"

[the link in the error message is useless...]

I've then tried to create a new WPF BabylonWpf project, [target .Net 4.0], copied over the files from the archive and resolved the references.

It almost worked, except I've got the error:
"'BabylonWpf.ImageDataAdapter' does not implement interface member 'Web.ImageData.width'. 'BabylonWpf.ImageDataAdapter.width' cannot implement 'Web.ImageData.width' because it does not have the matching return type of 'uint' "

I may try to update the types from int to uint in the code in the class 'ImageDataAdapter', but not sure if this is the right thing to do.

Regards,
Bradut